Passover started last night, and Easter is just around the corner. The spring holidays don’t get nearly as much attention as those at the end of the year, but I’d argue there’s just as much food preparation involved. Every year for Easter, my parents come to visit me in NYC. Luckily for me, that usually results in us heading to a great restaurant for brunch so none of us are tasked with the heavy responsibility of putting together a perfectly executed meal. But for a lot of families out there, Easter means brunch in, a lot of prep, and some pretty legit stress around preparing the perfect post-church meal. If you’re in that boat, and area vegan or hosting vegans, take a look through the recipes below. They might just help you win Easter brunch this year.
1. Vegan Veggie Quiche
2. Greek Style Phyllo Mushrooms
3. Layered Mexican Mini Quiche
4. Springtime Poppyseed Beet Pasta with Mint Ricotta
Sides & Starters
1. Coconut Curry Creamed Kale
2. Sun-dried Tomato Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad
3. Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Spread
4. Roasted Golden Beet and Peach Salad
5. Homemade Cashew Cheese
1. Strawberry Rhubarb Coconut Crisp Pie
2. Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes
3. Very Berry Raw Pie
Have a fantastic holiday – whether you celebrate Easter, Passover, or anything in between (or nothing at all!) There’s really nothing better than spending time with family and eating good food. Any of these recipes are bound to turn any brunch into a successful get together.
everyhting sounds amazing 🙂