First off, I must apologize to Poppy at Poppy’s Patisserie for my delayed response on this one! Poppy was kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award and then I completely forgot about it and didn’t follow through. If you get a chance, you should check out Poppy’s page – she has some really great vegan recipes going on across the pond.
The rules of the award go like this:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Sounds pretty straight forward – so I’ll go ahead and do my nominating here:
- The Vegan Kitchen of Dr. Caligari – he makes some mean vegan cupcakes (and by mean I mean AMAZING)
- The Land of Nams – lots of beautiful things going on here, from photos to recipes and life in South Africa
- FatBliss – because who doesn’t love good food porn?
- Sugarfree Sweetheart – for more healthy food thoughts
- Silk and Spice – because I seriously have a thing for healthy food blogs.
- Honk if You’re Vegan – Celeste and her husband are on a similar journey as we are here at Girl Eats Greens, and she has a lot of great posts on health and food.
- Keli Paan – more foody blog love
And 7 random things about me:
- When I was little I would turn all my stuffed animals on their faces when I went to sleep so they wouldn’t look at me. I still don’t like people looking at me when I’m sleeping.
- I knew I wanted to live in NYC at the age of 13. Living here is the longest promise I’ve kept to myself.
- I can’t swim well. Which makes me somewhat terrified about getting in the deep end of a pool.
- I’m not good at sharing. Never have been, not sure I ever will be.
- I’m allergic to mangos.
- Someday I’ll learn to run more than 4 miles. But for now, I’m content at 2.
- I like to collect corks from bottles of wine that are either from special occasion dinners, vacations or just a night I want to remember.
So that’s that! I hope you all enjoy these other fantastic bloggers and thank you, Poppy, for nominating me!
Thank you so, so much for the nomination and a big congrats on your award as well!
I have to agree with your #3! My 4 year old son just started swimming lessons this weekend, maybe he will be the one to eventually teach me some techniques!
Yes! Have him sen tips my way too! 🙂
Congratulations on your award! And thanks for thinking of Sugarfree Sweetheart! Off to check out your latest recipes! 🙂
Thank you! I hope you find some you like!
Thanks for nominating my blog.. & thanks for introducing me to your blog too.. 🙂 Congrats to you on your award as well.
Thank you! I hope you find some recipes you like!
I sure will.. 🙂
A big congrats on your award Jamie!! You so deserve it! And I’m sorry for you that you’re allergic to mangos. Thank you so much for the nomination – I’m touched and honored!! You rock! Celeste 🙂
Thanks Celeste! I know – I’m really sad about the mangoes too! They’re delicious. Unfortunately I have to down Benadryl immediately after coming into contact with them. It’s rough! And you absolutely deserve the nomination – I love all your posts!
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award | sweetwildflower·